Thursday, January 10, 2013
Christmas Break
During Christmas Break, I spent time with my family and friends. every Christmas Eve I go to my grandparents house on my dad's side. I have one cousin on that side of the family, her name is Katie. As a joke to Katie we wrapped up her gift card present several times to make it the size of several shoe boxes, but made it very light. Katie really enjoyed opening it and took her a good 10 minutes to un wrap layer after layer of wrapping paper.
Cristmas this year was celebrated at my house. Th emajority of my family on my mom's side was able to come. Every year we do a gift exchange with one of my mom's sisters. We all got gifts that we enjoyed/needed for feature events. some gifts that where exchanged are toaster oven, lotion, Oakland sweatshirt, I pod cases, etc. Christmas was a fun time this year. I really enjoed spending it with my family. Can;t wait for 2013 Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment