As I PADS become more and more of a big deal, there are more and more frauds of them. In the article that I read several people claim that they bought an I PAD from either Best Buy or Walmart and it turned out to be a fake. These people say they don't realize the fake until they get home since the box feels about the weight an I PAD should be. Some stores are not refunding to their customers since the package has been open and you can't return an open package and get a refund. From a lady who got her I PAD at Best Buy got her local news station involved, was able to get a refund.
People are now starting to check the serial number to see if that specific I PAD has been activated yet. Whether its at the store or at home people are starting to be more careful of what they buy, to make sure it comes from the manufacture and not a scam artist.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/tech/mobile/fake-ipads-walmart/index.html?hpt=te_t1
No comments:
Post a Comment