Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Career Clusters
The Career Cluster that was best chosen for me was Health Science. Health Science workers help to promote health and wellness. They diagnose and treat injuries and disease. You could also work in a laboratory to get information used in research or provide administrative support by keeping medical records. People in the Health Science department can work in hospitals, offices, clinic, nursing homes, or a sports arena. A couple of jobs that fall under the category of Health Science are : Athletic trainers, dentists, nurses, and respiratory therapists. Characteristics for this cluster would include being able to work with people, like to take care of people, and uses time wisely. Yes, I know I want it go into a career to help people but I don't know which one yet. In my opinion this was the best choice for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment